Monday, June 25, 2018

I know you are trying to help, but . . .

I get a lot of advice from people who have the answer, people who tell me that cancer is a modern disease borne of the way we live and eat now (it's not, cancer was found in dinosaur bones), that sugar feeds cancer (that's one I believed but given my ketogenic diet, I should not have been confronted with this if sugar really is the culprit), and much more. I know that people mean well, but before you send me your magic cure, please take the time to read this article. These are well documented. While my oncologist in Indy believes that T-cells boost our own immune system and can help to heal us, he is not advocating T-cell production (yoga, hobbies, meditation, family & friends, etc.) IN PLACE OF Gleevec, since he understands Gleevec's importance. He is not pooh-poohing every alternative - but does believe those things are adjuncts, not alternatives. Anyway, here is the article. Please read carefully for a good education on what cancer is and how we can (or cannot) heal. And BTW, I am still rubbing frankincense essential oil over my belly and eating a very low carb diet. And I bought a boat, being delivered today, and named her T-Cell! Please take the time to read this Don't Believe the Hype - 10 cancer myths debunked.

No comments:

Post a Comment