Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Modem problems

CenturyLink and I are best friends.  I call them about once a week.  This morning I couldn't get on internet.  Another half hour on the phone, and a technician who really knew her stuff. 

She walked me through resetting my modem.  I cannot believe how slick everything is working!  Well, I need to check emails.  I can see they are pouring in now that everything is working like it is supposed to.

Then back to the kitchen.  It is Purple Porch day, and I have a LOT of baking to do!  It seems that baking is my primary source of sales now.  Nice to know people like my bread and my brownies.  And I can't even eat them myself!  But I do love the smells in my house on Wednesdays.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    Glad to hear things are finally working as they should. If there are still unresolved issues, feel free to send me an email here: TalkToUs@CenturyLink.com or you can use this link: http://bit.ly/IArNlt.
    Make sure to include a link to this page for reference.

    Thanks!
    -Doug
    @CenturyLink Help Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise to find that CenturyLink is trolling the internet to find comments about their service. Kinda nice to know. Even though it took a lot of calls and a lot of supposed fixes that didn't pan out, really, on March 13, the technician I spoke with had it right! :)

    ReplyDelete