Friday, November 3, 2017

My granddaughter's wedding

My third grandchild, Abby, got married a couple of weeks ago. It was a lovely weekend. She was married in St. Louis, where she is living while she is completing her residency at Washington University hospital. She is a radiologist. A radiant radiologist!

She was absolutely beautiful. I was waiting to write this blog until I had some official pictures, and I may write another one when I get those. But in the meantime, here are some of the favorites I took, and some stories to go with each of them.

Yes, there was a dog of honor at the wedding!

The bridal party learning their parts

Lumi with the dog sitter, granddaughter-in-law, grandson, and the flower girl

Grandma kissing a nearby horse

The minister, about to perform wedding number 1,045.

Chairs were decorated with herbs

Grandma Susie in her wedding duds

The family - Katie, Joe, Kate, Abby, Tim, Jim, Christine, Bethany, Natalie & Bob

The bride and groom cutting the cake

Natty ditched the party clothes fast!

Mr. and Dr. Erickson's first dance



No comments:

Post a Comment