Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Joe and Katie's wedding

We had two weddings last fall. I have been remiss in getting pictures up from the second one, the marriage of my younger grandson Joe and Katie, his lovely bride.

We had a wonderful time! The wedding took place in West Lafayette. Katie and Joe are completely devoted to one another, and to their business (gotta get a plug in here!), Summit Strength. Joe takes care of the business end and teaches classes. Katie teaches nutrition. Want to see their Facebook page? See it here.

But back to the wedding. Great music, great food (a taco bar, and it was FANTASTIC!). Since I had a two hour trip home, I didn't stay until the last dog was hung, but nevertheless, had a great time.

Here are some of my favorite pics.


The bride and groom


Katie


Joe


Katie and Joe Mills

Joe dancing with Grandma Storkman (Carol)

Christine, Grandma Susie and Dad (Jim)


No comments:

Post a Comment