Monday, December 10, 2018

Some days everything turns out right!

  • I got in a hurry making my last batch of moisturizer and it broke - retail value about $350. I made more and put the broken stuff in the fridge rather than throw it away. Usually that is a fatal error. Today I put it into an ice bath and went at it with my stick blender. Success!! Saved, and in fridge for when I need another batch.
  • I balanced my checkbook and found nearly $800 in errors - IN MY FAVOR!
  • The marina quoted me $300 for a new boot to cover the bimini top - just got the bill in the mail and it was for $197. Smiling, smiling, smiling!
  • When I got my new computer, my formatting was hosed on all of my essential oil labels. I discovered the culprit - hadn't carried over Abadi MT Condensed. Found it on a free font website, downloaded. Just opened up computer and the file is fixed. :)
  • Fred hasn't peed in the house for four days now.
Like I said, some days everything turns out right.

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.


A big chunk of my family - something else to be happy about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment