Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not the day I was expecting . . .

Sometimes things just don't work out the way we planned.  Not much farming today.  I did my regular morning chores - moving the cows to their daytime pasture, letting the chickens out of the Moop and making sure they had feed and water, feeding the calves.  Then I decided to go to Indy spur of the moment to visit my daughter and her family.  It was a good trip.  We needed to see one another. 

There will be plenty of time for farming tomorrow.

I'm not sure of the chicken count, since Clay buttoned them up and it was too late to call him when I got home.  I am assuming there are still three calves, since I am sure I would have heard from the milker if there had been a problem.  And I know for sure that there is one white cat.  I shall assume that all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment