Wednesday, May 28, 2014

It's hot!!

I was sure I wouldn't complain about the heat after the long, bitterly cold winter we just went through.  I have no rainfall on my chart for April because everything in April came down as SNOW!  I saw snow flurries in the middle of May.  So I was ready for spring.  Yes, spring, not an immediate leap into summer!

I pretty much suffer in heat and humidity.  I can handle heat if the humidity isn't too high.  I can handle humidity if the temperature is 70º or below.  But when we have days like the last two, I suffer.  Memories of bad winter be damned!  I'm hot!!!

My air conditioner is down AGAIN!  Last three summers, repairman has been looking for a leak.  The cooling crisis is temporarily solved by pumping more stuff in it, but service calls are involved, and without finding the leak this is going to get more and more expensive.  So far it has been one trip per season, but it has never needed a refill this early.  This is bread baking day, so add the heat from my oven to the equation and you will get an idea of why I am bitching.

The repairman promised to be here early afternoon.  He said he is pretty sure the leak is in a joint.  Fine, well and good, so find it and fix it.  PLEASE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment