Sunday, February 21, 2010

Will it ever stop?

It's snowing again, heavy wet stuff.  For awhile it was ice and rain.  I guess snow is better than that, but I am sure longing for sunshine, and not just to heat the greenhouse.  I need it to cheer me up. 

I worked most of the day on my greenhouse plants catalog.  It makes me forget what is going on outside.  Tomato section is complete, peppers, potatoes and onions are complete.  Herbs are next, and that one is a tough one.  Lots of new entries this year.  Then it's the miscellaneous plants and flowers, and it's done.

Leaf days Thursday night and Friday morning, so Andrew and I will be planting lettuce, kale, chard and cabbage seeds.  The broccoli is already done.  Androo will have to learn to recite "Collards, Broccoli, Cabbage and Kale" before it is time to transplant all of them into the garden.

The wood stoves are both going.  I'm about to put on my flannel pj's and finish watching Driving Miss Daisy.

Hope you are all as snug as a bug in a rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment