Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sometimes you have to know when to stop.

I am pretty much exhausted.  This morning I got up and started moving things around, putting more stuff away, hauling things to the garage.  I'm moving slow and I ache from head to toe.

I've decided the basement will just simply be off limits.  I do not have the time or energy to deal with it.  I would rather not be numb with fatigue on Thanksgiving Day, and I've decided this moving thing just has to stop.  From here on, it is do what I have to do to get the dining room set up and the kitchen in good enough shape to make dinner.  Moving tasks can resume next week - or maybe I will spend the week reading and taking baths.  Sounds like a pretty good plan to me right now.

Enough.

That's it.

I quit.

Period.


No comments:

Post a Comment