Friday, November 28, 2014

The tour - when is a house a home?

Finally, it looks pretty good around here.  Still lots to do, and I am not even going to THINK about the lower level until next week.  It looked like a real home yesterday!  One of my granddaughters told me it definitely had the "Susie touch."  And everyone loved my kitchen.

The whole family was here except for my granddaughter-in-law Bethany who was in CA with her family, and Kate, my oldest granddaughter.  She sent me a bouquet (see it in middle of table, last two pics), and said it would remind us that she was with us in spirit.  And she was.  

So here is the tour.  My new home.  :)

My Grandma Wolff's music cabinet

Landing at top of stairs

Reading area in master bedroom

Mom's gateleg table - it seats 12, really!

China cabinet and buffets

Entrance

Living room, by sliding door to deck

Sound system - nothing hooked up yet through.

CD, and see that stack of vinyl?  Some real gems there.

1913 Behning, has moved with me 15 times!!

Living room

Living room, with view to deck and river




See, I told you!  Seats 12 easily.
Dinner is history, having coffee, tea and dessert



No comments:

Post a Comment