Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cleaning house

I'm cleaning today.  It's kinda fun, especially when I have the time.  Just finished vacuuming the floors in the main living area, then will use the steam cleaner on both floors and rugs.  It was a freebie when I bought my Shark vacuum cleaner (which, by the way, I highly recommend).  It uses steam to clean, so that I don't have to use any cleaning compounds.

I went to the doctor for a followup visit regarding my cough.  He says it defies logic that milk would relieve a cough, but he listened to my chest pre- and post-warm milk and pepper treatment, and he is amazed at how clear my lungs are now.  I haven't had more than a couple of bad coughing fits since starting it, and those were shortly after I began.  No more since maybe eight hours after the first cup of milk and pepper.

The doctor thinks the cough may have been originally caused by an allergy - hence the extra cleaning today.  When I'm done in the house, then out to the greenhouse to plant more mizuna.  The restaurant got first delivery of it last week and loved it!!

Organic Mizuna



No comments:

Post a Comment